(1) The operator must be familiar with the operating essentials of the hydraulic component control mechanism; familiar with the relationship between the rotation direction of the hydraulic component adjustment knob the pressure flow changes, etc., to prevent accidents caused by adjustment errors.
(2) Check the oil temperature before starting the pump. If the oil temperature is lower than 10°C, it should be operated without load for more than 20 minutes before loading. If the room temperature is below 0°C higher than 35°C, heating cooling measures should be taken before starting. Pay attention to the oil temperature rise at all times during work. During normal operation, the temperature of the oil in the oil tank of the general hydraulic system should exceed 60°C; the temperature of the oil in the hydraulic system high-pressure system oil tank of the program-controlled machine tool should exceed 50°C; the temperature rise of the precision machine tool should be controlled below 15°C.
(3) The hydraulic oil should be checked replaced regularly. For newly put into use hydraulic equipment, the oil tank should be cleaned replaced with new oil after use for about 3 months. In the future, cleaning oil change shall be carried out every six months a year according to the requirements of the equipment manual.
(4) Pay attention to the working conditions of the filter during use, the filter element should be cleaned replaced regularly.
(5) If the equipment is used for a long time, all adjustment knobs should be relaxed to prevent the spring deforming affecting the performance of the component.
National free consultation hotline:
Business phone: 0417-2292499 2297699
Company Fax: 0417-7843494
Company Address: Liming Street, Xiongyue Town, Yingkou Economic Technological Development Zone, Liaoning Province